The University of Westminster is offering a number of scholarships to Nigerians who will be enrolled in the school in January 2012.
Amount: Full tuition fee waivers for January start courses only.
Eligibility: You must and hold an offer for a full-time Masters degree and be a student from Nigeria.
Criteria: Academic excellence, financial need and development potential.
- Academic excellence, development potential and financial need.
- A 400 word statement explaining why you should be considered for the particular scholarship. You must demonstrate:
• How you meet the criteria
• What you expect to gain from the opportunity
• How you intend to use your experience and knowledge in the future
• What your long-term goals/plans are.
The Scholarships Committee is particularly interested in how you envisage using the knowledge you gain from your course in the development of your community/region/nation (where appropriate).
Deadline: 01 November 2011. It is advisable to apply for admission early in order to qualify for this scholarship.
To learn more about how to apply for admission click here.
To learn more about the scholarship programme click here
If you have any questions email the scholarships office at: [email protected]