The University of Sussex in England invites applications for the 2018 Sussex MBA Scholarships for international students. They offer scholarships ranging from £1,500 to £5,000 to applicants who can demonstrate significant management experience and/or have graduated with a good degree, or other relevant qualification.
Applications and decisions are made on a rolling basis.
Worth of Award
Up to £5,000
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
• hold an offer of a place on the Sussex MBA
• have senior management experience and/or good degree results
How to Apply
- You must apply for admission to the MBA course via the University’s PG Apply online application system for a September start (full-time or part-time) or via this link for January or April part-time start. You can only apply for the MBA scholarships once you have been accepted onto the course.
- Applicants who have been offered a place on the MBA programme and feel that they have relevant (senior) management experience and/or good degree results must send an informal expression of interest for the MBA scholarship to [email protected] once they have been offered a place on the MBA programme. Scholarships will then be determined based on your initial MBA application and the interview.
- Once a decision has been reached whether you will be awarded a scholarship you will be notified of the outcome. Should you be offered a scholarship you have to accept/decline the offer within one month. You will not be able to defer the scholarship offer to a different start date.
Deadline: To Be Announced.