The University of Sussex in UK invites applications for the Sussex Graduate Scholarship (2018). The university offers an unlimited number of scholarships to encourage high achieving Sussex undergraduates to stay with them to study for a Masters degree.
The scholarships are available to UK, EU and international students graduating in 2018 who have accepted a full-time place on a Masters course at Sussex commencing in 2018.
Worth of Award
Students who graduate with a first-class honours degree are eligible for a £5,000 scholarship and students who graduate with an upper second-class honours degree are eligible for a £3,500 scholarship.
- All University of Sussex undergraduates (UK, EU and non-EU) who graduate in 2018 and progress immediately onto an eligible full-time Masters course in 2018 are eligible;
- You must apply for a Masters course and receive and accept an offer of a place;
- To be eligible for a £5,000 scholarship you must graduate with a first-class honours degree;
- To be eligible for a £3,500 scholarship you must graduate with an upper second-class honours degree;
- You must meet all the University’s general entrance requirements.
How to Apply
- You must apply for admission to an eligible Masters course via the University’s PG Apply online application system.
- If you are made an offer of a place, there will be an online scholarship declaration on PG Apply as part of the acceptance process.
- This online declaration will appear from January 2018 and you must submit this declaration before you register on your chosen Masters, in order to receive the scholarship.
Deadline: The deadline to accept an offer of a place on an eligible Masters course and submit the online declaration is September 24, 2018. You must allow sufficient time for the Masters application to be considered before the deadline.
Click here for more details and to apply