The Radboud University through the Faculty of Philosophy, Theology and Religious Studies invites applications for the Scholarship for excellent international female student – Master’s programme in Theology for the 2018 academic session. This scholarship is for an excellent female student from Asia or Africa, who wishes to start the three-year Master’s programme in Theology on the 1st of September 2018.
The master programme in Theology is one of the most culturally diverse MA programs at Radboud University and is ranked top 50 in the world in the field of Theology according to the QS Ranking 2017. Additional information about the M.A. programme in Theology is available here.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship amounts to € 15.000, which covers the whole of the first year of the Master’s programme (tuition fee of 2.060 euro and living expenses). The scholarship is renewable for two more years, for three years in total, provided you remain in good academic standing.
- For an overview of living expenses in Nijmegen, please visit their page on the student budget and expenses.
To be eligible for the scholarship you must first apply to the Master’s programme in Theology. Once your application has been checked and you are deemed admissible to the programme, you can apply for the scholarship.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, please send the following documents to [email protected]:
- A letter of motivation
- Two letters of recommendation
- An academic essay. The subject of the essay needs to be related to the academic discipline of theology, broadly conceived (including biblical, historical, empirical, or constructive/systematic perspectives). The essay should be between 2000-2500 words (excluding bibliography).
- A Skype interview may be part of the scholarship procedure.
- Please note that they will not be able to consider your application for funding until your application for admission to the Master’s programme has been processed. Application to the Master’s programme is free of charge and non-binding.
Deadline: applications close April 1, 2018.