Radboud University in the Netherlands through the Faculty of Philosophy, Theology and Religious Studies invites applications for the Theology scholarships for excellent international students for the 2018 academic year. They have generous scholarships available for excellent students interested in pursuing a MA in Theology.
The Master’s programme in Theology is one of the most culturally diverse MA programs at Radboud University and is ranked top 50 in the world in the field of Theology according to the QS Ranking 2017. For information about the programme outline, please visit our website.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship amounts €10.500 which covers the full tuition fee of 2.060 euro and part of your living expenses.
- The scholarship is renewable for two more years, for three years in total, provided you remain in good academic standing.
- For an overview of living expenses in Nijmegen, you can visit their special page on student budget and expenses.
- To be eligible for the scholarship you must first apply to the Master’s programme in Theology.
- Once your application has been checked and you are deemed admissible to the programme.
How to Apply
You can apply for the scholarship. In order to do so, please send the following documents to theolog[email protected]:
- A letter of motivation
- Two letters of recommendation
- An academic essay. The subject of the essay needs to be related to the academic discipline of theology, broadly conceived (including biblical, historical, empirical, or constructive/systematic perspectives). The essay should be between 2000-2500 words (excluding bibliography).
- A Skype interview may be part of the scholarship procedure.
- Please note that we will not be able to consider your application for funding until your application for admission to the Master’s programme has been processed. Application to the Master’s programme is free of charge and non-binding.
- Applicants from underrepresented backgrounds in Theology (especially women) and those seeking an ecclesiastical career in the Catholic Church are strongly encouraged to apply.
Deadline: applications close April 1, 2018