INSEAD invites applications for the 2018/2019 INSEAD Pot Family Foundation MBA Scholarship Award for African Students. This award was created with the generous support of the Pot Family Foundation (Wiet Pot, MBA’82 and family).
The foundation has a strong commitment to supporting educational opportunities for talented students. Designed to help outstanding African MBA candidates pursue a world-class MBA at INSEAD, this award will also help to increase the representation of Africans in the classroom and uphold INSEAD’s hallmark of diversity and global perspective.
Worth of Award
- One INSEAD Pot Family Foundation Scholarship will be awarded each year to African candidates who demonstrate outstanding professional and personal achievements, with a commitment to contribute to the breadth of diversity on the programme.
- They should possess outstanding academic achievements, leadership experience and growth potential.
- To be eligible for the INSEAD Pot Family Foundation Scholarship, candidates must also be a national of an African country and have spent a substantial part of their lives, and received part of their prior education in Africa.
- Preference will be given to candidates who reside in the region and the scholarship will be awarded to those who require financial assistance.
- Only candidates who are admitted to the MBA programme or are in the interview process may apply.
Essay topic : Please submit the essays under the Diversity scholarship.
How to Apply
To be considered for this scholarship, please complete the Diversity Scholarship application.
July 2019 Class:
Applications Open: 15 January 2018
Deadline: 29 January 2018
Applications Open: 5 March 2018
Deadline: 19 March 2018
December 2019 Class:
Applications Open: 23 April 2018
Deadline: 7 May 2018
Applications Open: 11 June 2018
Deadline: 25 June 2018
Applications Open: 30 July 2018
Deadline: 13 August 2018