The INSEAD Alumni Fund, created in 1977, raises funds from alumni for INSEAD’s development. A significant portion is allocated to scholarships that will underwrite the breadth of diversity of INSEAD participants: country of origin, background, gender, etc.
The IAF Women’s Scholarships support INSEAD’s commitment to bring outstanding women professionals to the MBA Programme and to increase representation of women in leadership positions in the business community.
Worth of Award
- up to 20 000€
- Some 10 to 15 awards are made per class and are allocated at the time of admission based on merit.
- INSEAD seeks bright, dynamic and motivated women who are making significant achievements in their professional and/or personal lives.
- Merit scholarships will be awarded to recognize these outstanding women. Their financial situation may also be taken into consideration.
Essay topic: No essay required.
How to Apply
- No separate application required.
- Decisions will be made based on admission applications.
- Notification on the decision: successful candidates will receive the notification on the award approximately one week after admission at the latest.
- If you do not receive an e-mail on the award within that time frame please consider that you have not been selected for IAF Women’s scholarship.
Deadline: Not Applicable.
For information about applying for admission, click here.