Cranfield University School of Management is offering two scholarships to Nigerians who are accepted into its MBA programme. The Scholarships are open to successful MBA candidates from Nigeria who want to pursue a full-time MBA at Cranfield School of Management.
Worth of Scholarships: £12,000 towards the tuition fees.
Number of awards: Two
Eligibility: Self-funded Nigerian nationals
The selection criteria for the scholarships will be based on both:
- Strength of the application: an applicant’s achievements, academic credentials, professional track record and personal merit.
- The interviewer’s report: an assessment of the applicant’s communication and interpersonal skills, leadership and/or entrepreneurial potential as well as the candidate’s likely contribution to the professional and cultural make-up of the cohort.
How to Apply
- Please note that these scholarships are offered on a competitive basis.
- There is no separate application form. If you would like to be considered for one of our scholarships, please indicate so in the admission application form, stating why you think you should be awarded this scholarship.
- You are strongly advised to apply by the scholarship deadline for consideration for a scholarship.
- Applicants who are awarded a scholarship will be notified at the time of the admissions decision.
Students granted these scholarships are expected to help promote Cranfield in their country.
Candidates who apply after the scholarship deadline may be considered if funds are available.
Deadline: January 20, 2013. You are advised to apply by this date to increase your chances of winning the scholarship.
For more information, and to apply, click here