The University of Kent in UK invites applications for the Kent LLM Student Awards – exclusively for Kenyan, Nigerian and Thai Students in the 2018/2019 academic year. The Law School has established a major fund to support overseas students from Kenya, Thailand, or Nigeria who undertake a full-time, taught LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent.
This award provides a tuition fee discount of £2,500 to entrants who meet the eligibility conditions stated below. The University will assess eligibility for the award after an application for entry to the Kent LLM has been submitted. No further
application for the award is required.
Worth of Award
Tuition fee discount of £2,500.
You must meet all of the following conditions:
- Hold a valid passport demonstrating nationality of Kenya, Thailand, or Nigeria OR have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree at a university in Kenya, Thailand or Nigeria (regardless of nationality)
- Be classified by the University of Kent as an international student for tuition fee purposes
- Be fully self-funding your studies
- Have firmly accepted an offer of a place on the taught Kent LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent for entry in September 2018 or in January 2019, and have met the academic conditions of entry/be accepted for entry
Points to Note:
• This award can be held in conjunction with other awards and scholarships offered by the University of Kent, except where they are provided by Kent Law School (in which case the award which provides the greater monetary value overall will be given only). Please contact us for further information
• Graduates of the University of Kent are eligible for the award if they meet the above-stated conditions
How to Apply
The University will assess eligibility for the award after an application for entry to the Kent LLM has been submitted. No further application for the award is required.
July 31, 2018, for September 2018 entry
November 17, 2018, for January 2019 entry