School of Hotel and Tourism Management (SHTM) at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University offers a Tuition waiver scholarship to international students of SHTM Master’s Degrees for the 2018 session.
They offer recognized Master’s degrees across the fields of Hotel, Tourism, Convention and International Wine Management. For the 2018/2019 academic year, the SHTM offers scholarships to new and eligible students of the following programmes:
- Master of Science (MSc) in International Hospitality Management; or
- MSc in International Tourism and Convention Management; or
- MSc in International Wine Management
Worth of Award
A full tuition waiver scholarship for their chosen MSc degree to start in September 2018.
The awarding of the scholarships takes into consideration of the following selection criteria:
- a) Outstanding academic achievement at bachelor’s degree level;
- b) A minimum of one full-year of cumulative industry work experiences; and
- c) TOEFL 100 or IELTS 6.5
- Preferences will be given to applicants from developing countries.
How to Apply
Applications are done online via their website. See link below
Deadline: application closes February 28, 2018.