The University of Kent through the School of Economics offers Scholarship for Excellence worth £3,500 for one year to outstanding students of Economics, either Home/EU or Overseas for the 2018/2019 session.
The School of Economics is offering a number of scholarships for outstanding students on MSc Taught programmes for 2018/19. All scholarships take the form of a School payment towards tuition fees, and will be paid once the recipient is fully registered at the University of Kent.
You should be aware that this scholarship does not cover the full cost of studying at Kent, and that you will need to have additional sources of funding in order to cover your tuition fees and/or accommodation, travel and living expenses.
Worth of Award
The Scholarship for Excellence is worth £3,500 for one year for outstanding students of Economics, either Home/EU or Overseas.
- Scholarships will be awarded to the best qualified students on a competitive basis.
- Students may be considered for more than one scholarship, but they will not be awarded more than one (Kent graduates may however be awarded the Kent Graduate School Alumni Scholarship in addition if they are eligible).
- The award of these scholarships is conditional on students accepting a University of Kent School of Economics offer for a place to study.
How to Apply
To apply for a Scholarship for Excellence you need to do two things:
- Submit a formal application to study for an MSc – apply online here.
- Complete a short scholarship application form.
- N.B Scholarship applications WILL NOT be considered if the application to study for an MSc has not been submitted.
If you have any queries about our scholarships, please contact Katy Wade at the School of Economics at [email protected]