Kent State University in the USA invites applications for the International Transfer Student Scholarship for academically talented students who are looking for a transfer in the 2018 academic session.
Kent State University (KSU) was established in 1910 as an institution for training public school teachers. It is a large, primarily residential, public research university in Kent, Ohio, United States. Kent State University is an eight-campus system in northeastern Ohio, with the main administrative center in Kent. Within the Kent State University system, the main campus is officially referred to as the “Kent Campus”.
Worth of Award
One-time award ranging from $2,000-$15,000 will be distributed to awardees who have been selected for International Transfer Student Scholarship
- Must be an international transfer student in excellent academic standing
- Having a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 on US 4.0 scale
- Unconditional Admission to Kent State University as a transfer student
How to Apply
- Students will be automatically considered for the scholarship if they apply by the deadline
- Application deadline Fall semester- April 1st
- Application deadline Spring semester- October 1st