Kent State University in USA invites applications for the Merit-based Scholarship (non-test based) for academically talented students that don’t have the opportunity to take standardized U.S tests such as the SAT and ACT for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Kent State University (KSU) was established in 1910 as an institution for training public school teachers. Kent State University is an eight-campus system in northeastern Ohio, with the main administrative center in Kent. Within the Kent State University system, the main campus is officially referred to as the “Kent Campus”
As of September 2017, Kent State is one of the largest universities in Ohio with an enrollment of 39,367 students in the eight-campus system and 28,972 students at the main campus in Kent.
Worth of Award
One-time award ranges from $2,000-$15,000 will be distributed to awardee who have been selected for this merit-based scholarship
- International new freshman with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on US 4.0 scale
- Unconditional Admission to Kent State University as a freshman
How to Apply
- Students will be automatically considered for the scholarship if they apply by the deadline
- Application deadline Fall semester- April 1st
- Application deadline Spring semester- October 1st