Kent State University in USA offers a limited number of scholarships to incoming, full-time students in the Master of Digital Sciences program New Student Scholarship for 2018 academic year.
Scholarships are primarily awarded on the basis of academic excellence and prior experience. Scholarship applications will only be reviewed after an applicant has submitted a complete application to the Master of Digital Sciences program. Scholarships will be applied for the regular academic year (Fall and Spring semesters) and divided over two semesters.
Worth of Award
- Varies, divided over 1st two (fall and spring) semesters
- New students only (continuing students are not eligible); Fall or Spring
- academic excellence and prior experience
How to Apply
- Students will be required to submit an application online via their website. See link below.
- Any applications submitted after the deadline will only be considered if funding remains.
- Application deadline for Spring semester: October 15
- Application deadline for Fall semester: April 1