Kent State University in USA invites applications from international new Freshman that demonstrate excellent academics and come from underrepresented regions for the Global Diversity Scholarship for 2018 academic session.
They are dedicated to diversify the student body and make sure specific regions are represented at Kent State campus.
Since its founding as a teacher-training school in 1910, Kent State has become an engine for economic, cultural and workforce development in the region and beyond as a premier university in Ohio.
Worth of Award
One-time award ranges from $2,000-$31,856.00 will be distributed to awardees who have been awarded Global Diversity Scholarship.
- International new Freshman that demonstrate excellent academics and come from underrepresented regions
- Jointly nominated by the departments and the Office of Global Education
- Students will add to the diversity of the student population based on country/region of origin or ethno-linguistic background
- Having a minimal overall GPA of 3.0 on US 4.0 scale
- Unconditional Admission to Kent State University as a freshman
How to Apply
- Students will need to submit scholarship application form that includes an essay to be considered for the scholarship.
- Application deadline Fall semester- April 1st
- Application deadline Spring semester- October 1st