The Management and Health Laboratory of the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna Institute of Management in Italy invites applications for the PhD scholarship in Management Innovation, Sustainability and Healthcare for both EU and non-EU applicants for 2018 academic year.
One or more candidates may be interviewed via Skype at the discretion of the Board.
The School will notify those candidates selected for interview in a timely manner of the
day and time of the same, as well as of the score received in the assessment of the
qualifications phase, by writing to the email address specified in the application.
For candidates having equal merit on the general merit ranking list, preference will be
given to the younger candidate.
5 with scholarship are open (1 position is reserved for citizens of NON-EU Countries) of which: – 4 funded by the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna – 1 funded by the Management and Health Laboratory of the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna Institute of Management.
Worth of Award
- Euro 14.000,00 gross paid to payee in deferred monthly instalments
- The gross amount includes social security contributions payable by the recipient
- EU and Non-EU applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must submit academic transcript or self-certification of the list of exams passed during the MSc degree course indicating the mark received for each of them
How to Apply
Applicants should submit detailed research plan in Italian or English of no more than 3000 words. It should be a three-year research plan containing details of:
a. the title of the research; the scientific premises and relevant bibliography;
b. the aim and expected results of the research project;
c. the experimental and data analysis methods.
- photocopy of a valid identity document;
- academic transcript or self-certification of the list of exams passed during the MSc degree course, indicating the mark received for each of them;
- abstract of their MSc thesis;
- only for candidates who obtained their qualification abroad: copy of the MSc Degree Certificate or equivalent qualification translated into Italian or English unless written in French, German or Spanish
- copy of any other qualifications or publications that the candidate deems relevant to the course (typewritten works are permitted);
- The research plan submitted is not binding for the definition of the research plan to be carried out as part of the Programme.
- The School will notify scholarship holders of their admission to the School by writing to
the email address specified in the application only; the said scholarship holders will be
required to confirm their acceptance by responding within 7 days, on pain of the
forfeiture and awarding of the position to the first suitable candidate on the ranking list.
Contact [email protected] phone: +39.050.883.582 for more information.
Deadline: application closes May 28th, 2018 at 12.00 a.m. (midnight Italian time)