The Kent State University in the USA invites applications for the International Civic Engagement Scholarship for undergraduate students to study in the US. This is dedicated to broaden the local communities understanding of foreign cultures and engage with members of the international community.
Kent State University is a large, primarily residential, public research university in Kent, Ohio, United States. The university also includes seven regional campuses in Northeast Ohio and additional facilities in the region and internationally.
Worth of Award
One-time award ranges from $2,000-$31,856.00 will be distributed to awardee participating in Kent State civic engagement program.
- Open to International Freshman that demonstrate excellent academics
- Students must submit examples of past civic engagement or volunteering and public presentation skills, as well as demonstrate an excellent command of English
- Students must give presentations within the community about their home country/culture
- Having a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 on US 4.0 scale
- Unconditional Admission to Kent State University as a freshman
How to Apply
- Students will need to submit scholarship application form that includes an essay to be considered for the scholarship.
- Application deadline Fall semester- April 1st
- Application deadline Spring semester- October 1st