The Kent State University in USA invites applications for the International Freshman Scholarship program available to any non-immigrant to the United States who is an incoming New Freshman student to Kent State University.
This merit-based scholarship may vary in the amount awarded to the student.
Worth of Award
A renewable award will be distributed to qualifying individuals, range from $2,000 to $20,000 per year
- New freshman only (transfers are not eligible);
- Fall admission only
- Minimum cumulative Secondary school GPA 3.6 on US 4.0 scale
- 27 ACT Composite,1280 new SAT or 1210 old SAT Critical Reading & Math
- Unconditional Admission to Kent State University as a freshman
How to Apply
- Students will be automatically considered for the scholarship if they apply by the deadline.
- Students must have been admitted to Kent State University by February 15.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified of their award in April.