The Grenoble INP Foundation in France offers scholarships for excellent international Master’s degree students. It is important that you apply for the master of your choice by February 28.
As the number of grants is limited, applicants will be selected by the Grenoble Institute of Technology Foundation Admission Committee.This scholarship can be up to 5000 euros per semester, for a maximum duration of 2 semesters
Worth of Award
5000 euros per semester, for a maximum duration of 2 semesters
- Open to all nationalities
- Applicants must be under 28 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. However, direct admission to year 2 is possible for suitably qualified students.
- Must have completed a minimum of 5 years at university level.
- excellent candidates will be selected according to transcripts, reference letters, and scientific project.
- Language skills: Programs are taught in English: Non-native English speakers have to provide an official certification (TOEFL, TOEIC, teacher…). Speaking French is not required, however, they strongly recommend that you take a beginners’ class in French before coming to France so that your everyday life in France is made easier
List of eligible international degrees at Grenoble Institute of Technology (taught in English)
- Engineering Degrees: Micro & Nanotechnologies for Integrated Systems – Nanotech
- Master in Sustainable Industrial Engineering – SIE (Génie Industriel school)
- Master in Hydraulic and Civil Engineering – HCE (Ense3 school)
- Master in Electrical Engineering for Smart Grids and Buildings (Ense3 school)
- Master Operations Research, Combinatorics and Optimization – ORCO (Ensimag school)
- Master in Cybersecurity – CySec (Ensimag school)
- Master of Science in Informatics at Grenoble – MoSIG (Ensimag school)
- Master of Science in Industrial and Applied Mathematics – MSIAM (Ensimag school)
- Master of Science in Security, Cryptology and Coding of Information Systems – SCCI (Ensimag school)
- Master Erasmus Mundus Functionalized Advanced Materials and Engineering – FAME (Phelma school)
- Master of Science in Materials for Nuclear Energy – MaNuEn (Phelma school)
- Master in Integration, Security and Trust in Embedded Systems – MISTRE (Esisar School)
- Postmaster’s ProgramBiorefinery: Bioenergy, Bioproducts & Biomaterials
How to Apply
- Applicants can apply online via their website. Please see link below.
Deadline: Application is February 28, 2018.