Monash Business School in Monash University is inviting applications for Dean’s Leadership in Emerging Economies Scholarship in the 2019/20 academic year. Monash Business School is committed to supporting leaders from the world’s emerging and developing economies.
This scholarship is designed to support the development of leaders who want to advance their nation’s prosperity through the pursuit of the Monash MBA and would otherwise not be able to afford to do so.
As a recipient of Dean’s Leadership in Emerging Economies Scholarship, you will have demonstrated career progression and articulated a compelling career plan that makes a genuine contribution to the advancement of your country’s economic and social development.
Worth of Award
This scholarship may be awarded to one (1) student per cohort in the form of a full fee waiver (valued at up to $80,000).
To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must be:
- an applicant of the Monash MBA Program in Australia
- an international applicant (not a holder of Australian citizenship or permanent residency)
- a citizen and resident of one of the United Nations’ list of 47 least developed countries (as of 2018).
How to Apply
- The scholarship application process is integrated into the three stages of application for admission to the Monash MBA program: application, interview, and notification.
- When completing the online application for admission to the Monash MBA, applicants should upload a series of documents including a statement of purpose.
- Applicants who wish to be considered for this scholarship must also upload an additional statement – the scholarship application statement – to make their case for consideration for the Dean’s Leadership in Emerging Economies scholarship.
- Scholarship applicants who progress to the interview stage for general admission to the Monash MBA program will be invited to speak to their scholarship application in an extension of their admission interview
This scholarship application statement must:
- Be named the ‘Dean’s Leadership in Emerging Economies Scholarship Application’
- Address each of the three key criteria for the scholarship
- Be no more than 1000 words.
Deadline: Applications close March 31