The « Initiative d’excellence » (IDEX in short) Université Grenoble Alpes invites applications for the Master Scholarship program. Applications to this program are open to foreign students who apply to the Masters’ programmes offered in Grenoble.
The Université Grenoble Alpes is a public research university in Grenoble, France. Founded in 1339, it is the third largest university in France with about 45,000 students and over 3,000 researchers.
Worth of Award
- The amount of the scholarship is 8000 euros per academic year for master 1
- For master 2, as the second semester is devoted to the final master thesis (funded internship) the amount of the scholarship is 5000 euros
Applicants can apply to:
- The first year of a Master (and thus are eligible for one or two years of funding)
- The second year of a Master (and thus are eligible for one year of funding).
- Students must be currently enrolled in a University outside of France
- The selection of the candidates will mainly take into account their academic record and their material situation.
How to Apply
- When submitting your online application for the CySec, MoSIG, MSIAM or ORCO program, you will just have to tick a box “I wish to apply for a scholarship” You do not have to apply for the scholarship directly.
Deadline: applications close early March 2018.
- First call: results given by the end of June
- Second call: rules given in July