ESADE Business School in Spain is inviting applications from talented individuals from the international students for a Full-Time MBA Scholarships for both Spanish and international students. Award of ESADE Scholarships range between 15% and 50% of Programme tuition fees.
ESADE Business School is a college and graduate school located in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain. It is part of ESADE and associated with Ramon Llull University.
There are various scholarships open to students. Please note that each scholarship includes a description that indicates the criteria in which the scholarship can be evaluated. In the event that the Scholarship can be evaluated in both criteria, you may choose one.
Worth of Award
- Award of ESADE Scholarships ranges between 15% and 50% of Programme tuition fees (different amounts may be awarded at the discretion of the Committee).
- African students who wish to return to Africa after graduation.
- Awarded based on merit and/or need-based criteria
How to Apply
- All ESADE Full Time MBA candidates are welcome to apply for financial aid to assist with their educational expenses. In order to ensure that financial aid from ESADE is available as soon as they are admitted, they encourage candidates to begin their Scholarship Applications submission when they apply for Admission.
- Candidates will be evaluated on the entire admissions process, also taking into account their admissions documents (scholarship essays, university transcripts, GMAT/GRE scores, recommendation letters and interview reports).
- Candidates will be personally notified of the Scholarship Committee’s decision.
Deadline: application closes January 16, 2018