The University of Manchester in UK invites applications for the Manchester Institute of Education Taught Masters Merit Awards from holders of offers for the following programmes:
- Digital Technologies, Communication and Education MA
- Education (International) MA
- Educational Leadership MA
- Educational Leadership (part time) MA
- Psychology of Education MEd
- TESOL MA
To qualify to apply for the award, applicants must hold a First Class Honours first degree or equivalent. Applicants must hold an unconditional offer to be eligible.
Worth of Award
- A 50% tuition fee waiver will be made to successful applicants upon registration on the programme.
- This funding is a tuition fee waiver only for the duration of study.
- This funding is available to all nationalities.
- To qualify to apply for the award, applicants must hold a First Class Honours first degree or equivalent.
- This award is available to existing postgraduate students.
- Applicants must hold an offer of study at The University of Manchester before applying for this funding.
- This award can be held alongside other awards.
- To apply for the awards, applicants should submit a letter detailing their reasons for studying their chosen master’s programme and their plans for applying their learning following graduation by email to [email protected]
- Please ensure you include your ID number and name of scholarship you are applying for in the subject line.