City University of London invites applications for the Cass Business School International Scholarship from students who achieve exceptional grades in all international qualifications exceeding the requirements of their offer.
Cass Business School is offering a scholarship of £2000 towards Year 1 tuition fee for overseas students starting Cass undergraduate courses in September 2017.
Students with A Levels or International Baccalaureate can apply for the President’s Scholarship. Cass EU students have the opportunity to apply for the Global Leaders Scholarship.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship is worth £2000 for Year 1 only.
- Scholarship fund will be applied to the January 2018 year 1 tuition fee installment
To qualify for the Cass International Scholarship, you must:
- Be an overseas student (i.e. from outside the UK/EU and paying the overseas fee)
- Be applying for your first year of undergraduate study starting in 2017
- Accept an offer from City, University of London, Cass Business School as your Firm choice
How to Apply
- Offer Holders will be sent an email invitation a few weeks after being given an offer by Cass. Once you receive your email invitation you will need to apply to qualify for the scholarship.
- Applicants will need to complete the application form by 31 July 2018, successful recipients of the scholarship will be notified of the results of their application by 31 October 2018.
- Awards will be made on the basis of academic merit and your final grades. To find out the specific criteria for your qualification, please contact Cass Admissions team at [email protected]
Deadline: Application closes by 31 July 2018