City University, London invites applications for the President’s International Scholarship 2018 for international students starting an undergraduate course for the first time. City offers the President’s Scholarship to international undergraduate students who achieve exceptional grades at ‘A’ Level, International Baccalaureate or other qualifications.
The President’s Scholarship is aimed at international students starting an undergraduate course for the first time. This scholarship, received in the first year only, is available to you if you achieve exceptional grades at ‘A’ level or International Baccalaureate and meet the other eligibility requirements.
This scholarship was previously named the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship.
Worth of Award
- The Scholarship is worth £2,000 each year towards tuition fees and is paid for a maximum of three years, subject to satisfactory academic performance each year.
- Scholarship funds for the first year will be applied to the January 2019 tuition fee installment and, subject to satisfactory performance, to the January installment in subsequent years.
To qualify for the President’s International scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student (i.e. from outside the UK/EU and paying the overseas fee)
- Be applying for your first year of undergraduate study in 2018/19
- Achieve grades AAA or above in ‘A’ levels or IB 35 or above in the International Baccalaureate* with the exception of courses in the Cass Business School (see below) and the School of Arts and Social Sciences (see below)
- For courses in the Cass Business School, achieve grades A*AA or above in ‘A’ Levels (or A*A*A for Actuarial Science) or IB 38 or above in the International Baccalaureate (or IB 39 for Actuarial Science)
- For Journalism based in the Schools of Arts and Social Sciences, achieve grades A*AA or above in ‘A’ Levels or IB 38 or above
- Accept an offer from City as your first choice
Please also see the full terms and conditions below for the Scholarship.
How to Apply
- Eligible applicants will be contacted directly with an invitation to register for the scholarship. If you believe you should have received an email or have deleted or lost your email invitation, please contact [email protected]
- By applying for this scholarship, you confirm that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of the scholarship as set out in the tabs below.
Deadline: Application closes on September 30, 2018