City University of London is inviting international and EU students to apply for the Global Leaders Scholarship for an undergraduate course at City in September 2018. A scholarship of £1,000 is available for your first year, subject to application and eligibility.
City University of London is dedicated to attracting and developing the most promising students and our Global Leaders Scholarship is aimed at international and EU students starting an undergraduate course for the first time. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and applicants’ personal statements.
Available for the first year only, this scholarship is for students who have completed home country’s equivalent to ‘A’ Levels (for example French Baccalaureate, Italian Maturita or US High School Diploma) and meet the other eligibility requirements. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and applicants’ personal statements.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship is worth £1,000 and there will be a minimum of 50 scholarships available in 2018.
- The scholarship is payable in year one of the course and cash payments will be made in February 2019.
- You will be sent an email in January confirming your award and asking for your bank account details.
- You must confirm your bank account details to City by 31st January 2019 to enable your payment to be processed in February.
To be eligible for a Global Leaders Scholarship, you must:
- Be an EU or international student with your home country’s equivalent to ‘A’ levels (for example French Baccalaureate, Italian Maturita or US High School Diploma)
- International students undertaking a recognised international foundation programme
- Be applying for your first year of undergraduate study in 2018/19
- Achieve the grades set out in the terms of your offer from City
Please note: This scholarship is not eligible to International (non-UK/EU) students with overseas fee status from Cass Business School. These students from Cass are encouraged to apply via the Scholarship pages for the Cass Business School International Scholarship.
How to Apply
- Eligible applicants will be contacted directly with an invitation to register for the scholarship. If you believe you should have received an email or have deleted or lost your email invitation, please contact [email protected]
- You must register by no later than 30th September 2018 in order to be considered for the scholarship. As part of the application, you must provide a short personal statement of no more than 200 words that describes how an education at City, University of London will help you to develop into a global leader of the future.
Deadline: Application closes on September 30, 2018