The 2014 – 2015 NITDA scholarship for Nigerians is now open for applications from suitably qualified candidates. The scholarship was established by the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) to help in producing globally competitive manpower in Nigeria who will lead in bridging the digital divide and transform Nigeria into an information technology-capable country.
The NITDA scholarship scheme is for post graduate (PG) studies in master’s and doctorate (PhD) degrees in relevant areas of information technology (IT) obtainable in national and international universities.
The scholarships will be strictly based on merit and cover the six Geo-political Zones of the country. The Agency will collaborate with the various institutions of higher learning within and outside the country to ensure that the scheme is successfully executed.
- Master’s Degree Candidate for the award of Master’s Degree Scholarship must have 1st class or 2nd class upper Division in relevant Information Technology field of study.
- PhD Candidates for the award of PhD degree scholarship must have Master’s Degree in relevant Information Technology field of study.
How to Apply
- You have to submit your application form online through their website.
- You should scan and attach your passport photograph must be in jpg format which should not be larger than 50kb.
- You should can and convert your certificate to a PDF file which should not be larger than 100kb.
If you still have any questions or experience any difficulties with the application system, please email: [email protected]
Deadline for NITDA Scholarship 2014: April 17, 2014
To see the scholarship announcement on the NITDA website, click here.
To start the NITDA Scholarship application online, click here