The Coventry University in UK invites applications for EU Academic Excellence Scholarship – Postgraduate from EU students who hold an offer for a full-time postgraduate course starting in September 2018, living in the EU and who are paying their full tuition fees as an EU student.
They have awards of £1500 towards living expenses available for the best and brightest postgraduate European students living in the European Union. The scholarship is paid directly to the student in two installments.
Please note that this scholarship cannot be combined with any other Coventry University scholarship. In cases where an applicant is awarded more than one Coventry University award, the award which provides the greatest benefit to the student will apply.
The decision to award a student this scholarship is at the sole discretion of Coventry University.
Worth of Award
£1500 towards living expenses.
- The Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship is available to students applying for a full-time postgraduate programme.
- The Scholarships are allocated to applicants based on their academic merit. Allocation will be decided on assessment of the following;
- Hold at least a 2:1 or equivalent
This award is only available for EU students who hold an offer for a full-time postgraduate course starting in September 2017, living in the EU and who are paying their full tuition fees as an EU student.
How to Apply
In order to be considered for the Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship you will need to submit the following details:
- Email: [email protected] with the subject line: “Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship Application” followed by your application number. Example: “Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship Application – 123456789”
- Attach a scanned copy of your academic transcripts to your scholarship application email confirming you have met the academic eligibility criteria
Only applications received by the deadline of 31st August will be considered and the panel’s decision is final. If you are successful, you will be notified in due course by the International Office, however, if you do not receive feedback on your application by 31st October 2018 then please consider that your application was unsuccessful. Good luck!
Deadline: Application closes on August 31, 2018