Coventry University in UK invites applications from Ghanaian students for the Ghanaian Development Fund for 2018/2019 academic session beginning in January 2018 or May 2018.
The Ghana Development Fund isn’t a selective grade-based scholarship. Any student from Ghana who enrolls on a qualifying course that starts in January 2018 or May 2018 can take advantage of this offer.
So a postgraduate student on a one year course could save £2,000, and an undergraduate student could save a total of £6,000 during their 3-year course.
Worth of Award
- A postgraduate student on a one year course could save £2,000,
- and an undergraduate student could save a total of £6,000 during their 3 year course.
In addition, you must:
- Be a Ghanaian national.
- Be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.
- Have submitted a valid course application for a qualifying course before the deadline.
- Not be progressing to us through our partnership with Cambridge Education Group or ISC London.
You should be prepared to represent Coventry University as a student advocate alongside your studies. You may be asked to help the International Office by providing promotional information, which may include contributing to a blog, videos and interviews.
How to Apply
- You must successfully enrol for either the January 2018 or May 2018 intake at the Coventry campus of Coventry University in order to receive the award.
- They can only consider you for this scholarship when you complete an application for a course run by the Faculty of Engineering, Environment and Computing.
January 2018 entry: 5th January 2018
May 2018 entry: 18th May 2018
Click here for more details and to apply