Coventry University in UK offers international students applying for full-time postgraduate programmes the Coventry Academic Performance Scholarship (CAPS) for 2018 academic year. This scholarship has been successfully awarded to thousands of students in the past. This year they are pleased to be offering the award of £1,500 for one year of study.
Please note that this scholarship cannot be combined with any other Coventry University scholarship. In cases where an applicant is awarded more than one Coventry University award, the award which provides the greatest benefit to the student will apply.
The decision to award a student this scholarship is at the sole discretion of Coventry University. Coventry University reserves the right to determine the number of scholarships to award from this category.
This award is for international fee payers only.
Worth of Award
- This year they are pleased to be offering the award of £1,500 for one year of study.
- Coventry University reserves the right to determine the number of scholarships to award from this category.
- The CAPS Scholarship may be awarded to eligible international students applying for full-time postgraduate programmes who have submitted an application for study before 30th June 2018.
- The Scholarships are allocated to applicants on the basis of their academic merit. Allocation will be decided on assessment of the following;
- Academic qualifications (at least a 2:1 or equivalent qualifications)
- If you are successfully awarded this scholarship, you will be notified via e-mail.
How to Apply
- Students should apply for full-time postgraduate programmes and must have submitted an application for study before 30th June 2018.
- You do not need to fill out a separate application form for this award.
Deadline: September 2018 entry: June 30th, 2018