Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents with outstanding academic achievements, proven leadership capabilities and a stellar record in co-curricular and community/voluntary activities are invited to apply for the NParks’ Scholarships.
They are looking for dynamic individuals who relish a challenge. You will play a key role in our effort to make Singapore greener despite intense urbanisation. You will be given opportunities to work in different divisions within NParks, which could include streetscape, parks and conservation. Outstanding scholars will also be given opportunities to work in the Ministry and other Statutory Boards.
Worth of Award
- The award covers tuition fees, one return economy ticket, maintenance and other allowances.
- The Awardee is bonded to NParks for up to 4 years.
- Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents are eligible with outstanding academic achievements, demonstrated leadership capabilities and active participation in co-curricular and community/voluntary activities.
- Graduates of relevant Polytechnic Diplomas with relevant working experience are preferred.
- Area of study: Horticulture and Plant Science
How to Apply