The University of Sheffield in UK offers Arts International Scholarship to all international undergraduate students starting their studies in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities in September 2018.
The scholarship will be awarded automatically – no scholarship application is required in the first or any subsequent years.
Subject to meeting the eligibility and award criteria the scholarship will be guaranteed in the first year of study. The award is applicable to each subsequent academic year of study, subject to achieving 60% or above and achieving a minimum of 120 credits in the previous academic year. This excludes any years in industry or study abroad periods.
Worth of Award
The Arts International Scholarship 2018 is worth £2,000 per year
- You must commence your studies of an undergraduate degree or foundation degree in September 2018 in one of the following departments at the University of Sheffield:
Department of Archaeology, School of English, Department of History, School of Languages and Cultures, Department of Music, Department of Philosophy, Arts and Humanities IPO
- The scholarship can be awarded in conjunction with any other University of Sheffield scholarship, discount or reward as long you do not become fully funded, for tuition fee purposes, as a result of the sum of these awards and all other eligibility and award criteria are met.
- The scholarship will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
- You must be self-funded and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must not be a sponsored student*.
- The scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any funding (full or partial) from an external sponsor, excluding a loan, which has to be paid back in full.
- The scholarships are for full-time and part-time students only. Students studying online or via distance learning are not eligible for a scholarship.
- Part-time students will receive the full value of a one year of scholarship split pro-rata over the duration of an equivalent single full-time academic year.
- The Arts International Scholarship 2018 automatic scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with an NCUK automatic award. The NCUK award will take precedence over the Arts International Scholarship 2018.
How to Apply
- The scholarship will be awarded automatically – no scholarship application is required in the first or any subsequent years.
- You can apply to study an undergraduate degree at the University from anywhere in the world.
Deadline: Application is open for September intake 2018