The Public Service Commission (PSC) of Singapore invites applications for The Public Service Commission PSC Scholarship to outstanding young men and women who have a clear interest in a career.
The Public Service Commission (PSC) Master’s Scholarship is for undergraduates who are keen to pursue a Master’s degree upon graduation or recent graduates with no more than 3 years of working experience in the private/non-government sector. Public officers can contact their respective agencies for post-graduate sponsorship.
The scholarship is tenable for up to 2 years of study at both overseas and local universities. The scholarship is not offered for MBA programmes, and the course of study should be in an area relevant to the work of the Civil Service, as approved by the PSC.
Worth of Award
- Tuition fees and other approved charges
- Development programmes in preparation for a career in the Civil Service
- Maintenance and other allowances
- Return airfare (if applicable)
- Sponsorship of PSC development programmes, approved student exchange programmes, summer programmes and CCAs
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who is willing to take up Singapore Citizenship
- Have strong leadership qualities and potential
- Have good academic and Co-Curricular Activities records
- Be a current undergraduate at any year of study or a recent graduate with no more than 3 years of working experience in the private/non-government sector
- Be prepared to start their Master’s programme in the immediate Academic year following the offer of the scholarship.
How to Apply
- Applications should be submitted online only via their website. See link below.
Deadline: Application closes on 15th May 2018.