The University of Sheffield in UK is inviting applications for the Management International Scholarships to international undergraduate students starting their studies in the Management School in September 2018.
The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It received its royal charter in 1905 as successor to the University College of Sheffield, which was established in 1897 by the merger of Sheffield Medical School and Sheffield Technical School.
Worth of Award
- The Management International Scholarship 2018 is worth £2,000 per year
- The scholarship will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must be a national of or permanently domiciled in one of the following:
Argentina;Azerbaijan;Bolivia;Botswana;Brazil;Brunei;Chile;Colombia;Ecuador;India;Indonesia;Kazakhstan;Kenya;Malawi;Malaysia;Mauritius;Mexico;Myanmar (Burma);Nigeria;Norway;Pakistan;Panama;Peru;Russia;Singapore;South Africa;Sri Lanka;Tanzania;Thailand;Turkey;Uganda;Ukraine;Venezuela;Vietnam;Zambia;Zimbabwe
- You must commence your studies of an undergraduate degree or foundation degree in September 2018 in the Management School at the University of Sheffield.
- Subject to meeting the eligibility and award criteria the scholarship will be guaranteed in the first year of study. The award is applicable to each subsequent academic year of study, subject to achieving 60% or above and achieving a minimum of 120 credits in the previous academic year. This excludes any years in industry or study abroad periods.
- The scholarship can be awarded in conjunction with any other University of Sheffield scholarship, discount or reward as long you do not become fully funded, for tuition fee purposes, as a result of the sum of these awards and all other eligibility and award criteria are met.
- You must be self-funded and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
How to Apply
- The scholarships will be awarded automatically – no application is required in the first or any subsequent years.
- All applications for undergraduate study in the UK, including The University of Sheffield, must be made through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).
- All applications must be made online through the UCAS website
Deadline: Applications close by January 15, 2018