The Chinese Government invites applications from international students for both full scholarships and partial scholarships in the 2018 academic year.
MOE entrusts China Scholarship Council (hereinafter referred to as CSC) to manage the recruitment and carry out the routine management of Chinese Government Scholarship program. There are two ways for you to apply for the China Scholarship Council (CSC) Scholarship. A student may either apply through the local Chinese Embassy/Consulate or directly through Jiangsu University.
- The Bilateral Program provides both full scholarships and partial scholarships.
- Master and Ph.D programs (Linguistic programs are not included) TUITION, ACCOMMODATION AND MONTHLY LIVING EXPENSES
- Full Scholarship
– Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee and accommodation fee for dormitory on campus;
– Living allowance;
- be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
- be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for undergraduate programs;
- be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
- be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40
- be under the age of 45 and have completed at least two years of undergraduate study when applying for general scholar programs;
- be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for senior scholar programs
How to Apply
- To apply through Jiangsu University Online Application System.
- To receive the admission letter after qualification selection from JU. The admission notice will be the same as self-fund students’, but the application fee is unnecessary to pay.
- To register and finish the online application at the CSC online Application system (http://laihua.csc.edu.cn);T
- o post all notarized hard copies to us (Applying for CSC scholarship only), including
A. CSC application forms;
B. Copy of passport (the photo page);
C. Copy of your final degree transcript;
D. Copy of your final degree certificate;
E. English language proficiency certificate (non-English speaking countries);
F. Family financial statement;
G. Research proposal;
H. 2 recommendation letters.
To apply at the local Chinese Embassy/Consulate
Coverage: All bachelor, master and PhD programs provided by Jiangsu University
Deadline: Please contact the local Chinese embassy/consulateApplication Procedure:
1. Get a CSC sponsorship letter (Check Attachment 1) from local Chinese embassy/consulate after candidate selection process organized by them.
2. Get an admission letter from Jiangsu University through on-line application system (http://admission.ujs.edu.cn).
3. Inform the embassy that you have been admitted by JU. The admission notice will be the same as self-fund students’, but the application fee is unnecessary to pay.
4. Register and finish the online application at the CSC online Application system (http://laihua.csc.edu.cn), and send a hard copy of a completed application Form to the embassy.
?Make sure to type in the correct Agency Number, because different embassies/consulates have different agency number. Agency number of Jiangsu University is 10299.
Deadline: Applications close by March 30th, 2018