The University of Sheffield in UK is offering the NCUK Undergraduate Scholarship 2019 to international (non-EU) students joining an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Sheffield in September 2019 from an NCUK Study Centre.
Worth of Award
The NCUK Undergraduate Scholarship 2019 is worth 10% of your tuition fee. The scholarship will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
- Your degree or foundation degree must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2019.
- All undergraduate degree programmes are included except for Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- The scholarship will be awarded automatically – no scholarship application is required in the first or any subsequent years.
- You must choose the University of Sheffield as your firm or insurance choice before 16:00 (UK time) on 14 June 2019.
- Subject to meeting the eligibility and award criteria the scholarship will be guaranteed in your first year of study. The award is applicable to each subsequent academic year of study, subject to achieving 60% or above and achieving a minimum of 120 credits in the previous academic year. This excludes any years in industry or study abroad periods.
- The scholarship will not be applied during any optional or compulsory study abroad periods or year in industry.
- You must enter a degree programme at the University in programme year 1 or year 2.
- You must be self-funded and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must not be a sponsored student*.
- The scholarship cannot be awarded in-conjunction with any funding (full or partial) from an external sponsor**, excluding a loan, which has to be paid back in full.
- The scholarship is for full-time and part-time students only. Students studying online or via distance learning are not eligible for a scholarship.
- Part-time students will receive the full value of a one year of scholarship split pro-rata over the duration of an equivalent single full-time academic year.
- The scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any of the following scholarships:
– International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2019
– International Undergraduate Scholarship 2019
– NCUK Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2019
– International Baccalaureate Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2019
– GEMS International Merit Scholarship 2019
- In the event that you are selected for any of the above scholarships the most valuable award will take precedence.
- The scholarship can be awarded in conjunction with any available scholarships from the Department or Faculty you will be studying in, subject to not becoming a sponsored student*. Please use the funding calculator to find out if any scholarships are available from your Department/Faculty.
- This scholarship is not available to students on the BA Business Management Joint Programme with SBC (course code MGTU36).
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to a future year of entry. If you decide to defer entry to another year you forfeit this award.
How to Apply
- No additional scholarship application is required, if you meet the eligibility and award criteria below the scholarship will be applied as a tuition fee discount.
- You must choose the University of Sheffield as your firm or insurance choice before 16:00 on 14 June 2019 to receive this award.
- You must enter the University of Sheffield directly from an NCUK Study Centre.
Deadline: Application closes by June 14, 2019