Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia is offering a number of scholarships to international research students who wish to study a research degree at one of the faculties listed below.
- Creative Industries
- Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation (IHBI)
- Institute for Sustainable Resources
- Information Security Institute
- Centre for Accident Research and Road Safety Queensland (CARRS-Q)
- Science and Engineering
- be applying to study a PhD, masters by research, or professional doctorate
- have a minimum first class honours or equivalent
- not have previously held an Australian Government-funded research scholarship for more than 6 months.
Worth of Scholarship
- tuition fees and health-cover costs for you
- health-cover costs for your dependents.
You may also be considered for:
- an Australian Postgraduate Award living allowance scholarship.
How to apply
Apply for admission to QUT during the Annual Scholarship Round. Indicate on your application for admission that you wish to be considered for a scholarship. Application forms can be completed online. See the link below.
To keep your scholarship, you must:
- make satisfactory progress in your studies
- remain studying at QUT
- remain studying full-time.
- hold another scholarship that is worth more than 75% of the International Postgraduate Research Scholarship.
Your scholarship will be tax-free if you’re studying full-time.
Deadline: October 13, 201
For more information, and to apply, click here.