The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Italy offers scholarships for international students for Master’s degree (Laurea Magistrale or Master Universitario) at Italian Higher Education Institutes partners of the Invest Your Talent in Italy Program 2018.
The University of Trento is a partner of the Invest your talent in Italy programme which offers the opportunity to students from Azerbaijan, Colombia, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Tunisia, Turkey and Vietnam to attend selected Master’s courses in English in prestigious Italian universities.
The programme combines university lectures with practical on-the-job training with an Italian company. Once selected, students will have access to scholarships, fee exemption, Italian language courses, internship in an Italian company and cultural activities.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation is the foreign ministry of the government of the Republic of Italy. It is also known as the Farnesina as a metonym from its headquarters, the Palazzo della Farnesina in Rome.
Candidates should submit an English language certificate as proof of their proficiency in English. Candidates should hold at least a B2 level certificate within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). Proof of proficiency in Italian is not mandatory but will be taken into consideration in the selection process.
Worth of Award
- Grantees will receive 888 euros monthly allowance every three months on their Italian bank account.
- The first installment of the scholarship can only be received after the University enrollment according to the necessary administrative procedures.
- The last installment of the scholarship can only be received after verification of conditions established under Article 6.2 of this Call.
- The scholarship only covers courses attended in Italy.
- Scholarships are awarded to citizens, permanently resident in their home country, of the following list of countries: Azerbaijan, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ghana, Kazakhstan, Mexico, People’s Republic of China, Tunisia, Turkey and Vietnam.
- Applications may be submitted only by those who meet the following requirements by the deadline for this call.
- Academic qualifications: Applications may only be submitted by those candidates referred to in Article 2 who hold the required academic qualifications (Bachelor’s Degree) to enroll in the chosen Master’s degree Program (Laurea Magistrale or Master Universitario).
- Application: Only those students who have submitted their application for one of the postgraduate courses (Laurea Magistrale or Master) included in the Program can apply for an IYT scholarship:
- Age requirements: Candidates may apply if they are no more than 28 years old at the deadline of this call, except for the only renewals.
How to Apply
Candidates must complete and submit the online application form. Candidates must provide the following documents:
- The final transcript of all previous exams as well as the final grade (Bachelor’s Degree). In case these documents are not available, candidates should submit an updated transcript of the exams; documents need to be translated except for the titles in English, French and Spanish;
- One or more Reference Letters were written by a Tutor/Professor/Employer. Reference Letters must be addressed to the University or to the Invest Your Talent in Italy Technical Committee, properly dated and signed. Candidates must also provide full contacts of the Tutor/Professor/Employer;
- A video no more than one minute long about their motivations;
- English language certificate (IELTS or TOEFL);
- Valid Passport or Identity Document.
Deadline: Application closes by February 28, 2018