ESADE Ramon Llull University in Spain invites applications for Fundació ESADE Scholarships for International Students in Spain for undergraduate and MSc and MUA Master’s programmes for the 2018-2019 academic year.
The Escola Superior d’Administració i Direcció d’Empreses is a Jesuit educational institution within the Ramon Llull University, in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
ESADE’s key mission is to train individuals to become highly-competent professionals fully aware of their social responsibility.Candidates who are not native Spanish speakers who wish to enter a programme taught in Spanish must demonstrate their proficiency in this language in a personal interview.
These programmes are officially recognised by Spanish Law and taught by ESADE-ESCUELA SUPERIOR DE ADMINISTRACIÓN Y DIRECCIÓN DE EMPRESAS (ESADE Business School) and ESADE-FACULTAD DE DERECHO (ESADE Law School), both of which are integrated within Universitat Ramon Llull:
- Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor in Law (GED)
- Double Degree in Business Administration and Law (GBD)
- Bachelor in Law & Bachelor in Global Governance (GED&BGG)
- MSc in Management programmes
- Master in Law (MUA)
Worth of Award
Scholarships will cover the followings:
- ESADE Talent Scholarships: The scholarship covers between 50 and 90% maximum of tuition fees for the academic year.
- ESADE Lodging Grants: The amount of this scholarship covers 50% of the cost of living in the Residencia Universitària Sarrià student housing complex (in this case, only for first-year undergraduate students) located close to the ESADE Barcelona-Pedralbes campus or in the Residencia Universitaria “Roberto de Nobili” student dorm located on the ESADE Barcelona-Sant Cugat campus.
- ESADE Exchange Scholarships: The amount of the scholarship is from €2,000 to €3,000
- ESADE SUD Scholarships: The amount of the scholarship is €2,500.
- ESADE Excellence Honours: The amount covers 100% of tuition fees for the academic year.
- ESADE Merit Honours: The amount covers 25% of tuition fees for the academic year.
- ESADE Innovation Honours: The amount covers 50% of tuition fees for the academic year.
- ESADE Family Grants: They cover 10% of tuition fees for subjects in which students have to enrol a second time.
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.