ESADE Ramon Llull University in Spain invites applications for Masters in Management Talent Scholarships for International Students in Spain for the 2019-2020 academic year.
The Escola Superior d’Administració i Direcció d’Empreses is a Jesuit educational institution within the Ramon Llull University, in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
Worth of Award
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Its eligibility is always based on talent and merit, which involves excellent academic performance as well as the impact during the admission process.
- It will also be taken into account the diversity of the candidate profile (nationality, field of study, international exposure and career).
- In order to support the academic excellence, the candidate can include a maximum of two supporting documents (different from the Admission documentation) that would like the Scholarship Committee to review. They can be recognitions in academic, professional areas and other awards that will enhance the application.
- For students with a distinguished academic record who can demonstrate financial need.