The HKBU School of Business in Hong Kong, China offers a fully funded masters scholarship for international students in China for the 2021/22 academic session. The International Postgraduate Scholarships in China are merit awards to pursue a postgraduate degree.
HKBU School of Business is dedicated to student success across the world. The International Postgraduate Scholarships are merit awards for international students with all-round excellence admitted to our full-time postgraduate programmes. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Students are strongly encouraged to apply early for priority consideration for the scholarships.
The Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU) is a publicly funded tertiary institution with a Christian education heritage. The scholarship is available to pursue a postgraduate degree. The scholarship is awarded in the following fields:
Worth of Award
The scholarship will cover the followings:
Full tuition fee waiver PLUS living allowance (approximately US$12,820)
- An outstanding applicant for one of the above listed 8 full-time postgraduate programmes from countries/ regions outside Mainland China, Macau and Hong Kong
- A future leader who is determined to make a positive impact on the business community and the wider world
- Committed to take part in HKBU’s internationalisation projects and activities during the study period
How to Apply
- There is no need for an individual application for the Scholarships.
- All international applicants with nationality outside of Greater China who apply for a place in one of the above listed eight full-time (1-year) taught postgraduate programmes in 2021-2022 stand a chance of gaining admission to the Scholarships.
Deadline: Application for our postgraduate programmes for the September 2021 intake has already started and with different deadlines, from February to April 2021, applicable to different programmes. As applications are considered on a rolling basis, early applications are strongly encouraged.