The HKBU School of Business in Hong Kong, China offers a fully funded masters scholarship for international students in China for the 2022/23 academic session. The International Postgraduate Scholarships in China are merit awards to pursue a postgraduate degree.
HKBU School of Business is dedicated to student success across the world. The International Postgraduate Scholarships are merit awards for international students with all-round excellence admitted to our full-time postgraduate programmes. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Students are strongly encouraged to apply early for priority consideration for the scholarships.
The Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU) is a publicly funded tertiary institution with a Christian education heritage. The scholarship is available to pursue a postgraduate degree. The scholarship is awarded in the following fields:
Worth of Award
The scholarship will cover the followings:
Full tuition fee waiver PLUS living allowance (approximately US$12,820)
- An outstanding applicant for one of the above listed 8 full-time postgraduate programmes from countries/ regions outside Mainland China, Macau and Hong Kong
- A future leader who is determined to make a positive impact on the business community and the wider world
- Committed to take part in HKBU’s internationalisation projects and activities during the study period
How to Apply
- There is no need for an individual application for the Scholarships.
- All international applicants with nationality outside of Greater China who apply for a place in one of the above listed eight full-time (1-year) taught postgraduate programmes in 2022-2023 stand a chance of gaining admission to the Scholarships.
Deadline: Application are open