The HKBU School of Business in Hong Kong, China offers a fully funded masters scholarship for international students in China for the 2019/2020 academic session. The International Postgraduate Scholarships in China are merit awards to pursue a postgraduate degree.
HKBU School of Business is dedicated to student success across the world. The International Postgraduate Scholarships are merit awards for international students with all-round excellence admitted to our full-time postgraduate programmes. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Students are strongly encouraged to apply early for priority consideration for the scholarships.
The Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU) is a publicly funded tertiary institution with a Christian education heritage.
The scholarship is available to pursue a postgraduate degree. The scholarship is awarded in the following fields:
- Master of Science in Business Management
- Master of Science in Applied Accounting & Finance
- Master of Science in Applied Economics
- Master of Science in Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Master of Accountancy
Worth of Award
The scholarship will cover the followings:
- Full tuition waiver
- Plus: HK$100,000 living allowance (approx. US$ 12,820)
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- International applicants with nationality outside of Greater China.
- International applicants with nationality outside of Greater China
- Applying to one of our applicable full-time (1 Year) taught postgraduate programmes
- Meeting the programme admission requirements
- Demonstrating competitive academic performance and/or professional experience
- Willingness to serve the School in its internationalization development and student-related projects for not more than 5 hours per week during the period of study
- Applicants must meet the language requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply
- Students do not have to apply for the Scholarship.
- All eligible international applicants who have applied for the full-time taught postgraduate programmes will be automatically considered for the scholarship based on their academic achievements and professional experiences.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an online admission interview.
- Please apply for the programmes via the HKBU Graduate School website.
(A non-refundable application fee of HKD450 applies)
- Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Students are strongly encouraged to apply early for priority consideration for the scholarships.
- Certificate(s) and Transcript(s) of all academic records
- Photocopies of English proficiency test result, if required by the programme
- Confidential recommendations from two referees
- Photocopies of passport or other identity documents
Deadline: Different deadlines applicable to different programmes. Please check individual programme pages for up to date information.