The University of Stirling in UK is offering up to two scholarships for International students in UK for 2018 academic year, each with a value of £6,000. The scholarships will be awarded to international fee-paying students who wish to study full time taught master’s courses offered by the University of Stirling Management School.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Scholarships are awarded to study Finance; International Accounting & Finance; Banking & Finance; Behavioural Science for Management; International Business; International Human Resource Management; Marketing; Business & Management; Strategic Sustainable Business; Data Science for Business; Economics for Business & Policy.
Worth of Award
- Up to two scholarships are available for International students, each with a value of £6,000.
- Number of Scholarships: There are two scholarships available.
- Scholarships are available for international students.
- Entrance Requirements: These scholarships will be awarded to exceptional students who have the potential to be ambassadors for their course and to contribute to the academic community. Applicants may be of any nationality and must hold an International fee-paying offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on one of the full-time Stirling Management School masters courses listed above.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply
- Please include a statement outlining why you are applying for this/these Scholarships, why a Scholarship would help you, and detailing your motivations, expectations and educational or professional aims for the five years after you complete the course.
- Complete the Scholarship Form, ensuring that all sections are answered legibly, and provide a statement of at least 500 words on why a scholarship would help you, and what your career or educational aims are for the five year period after you graduate.
Deadline: Application closes by May 31, 2018