Cardiff University in UK is inviting applications for IFP Merit International Scholarships for 2018/2018 academic session.These Merit International Scholarships at Cardiff University UK is offered to non-sponsored students who hold an offer to study on the International Foundation Programme.
Cardiff University is a public research university in Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom. Founded in 1883 as the University College of South Wales and Monmouthshire, it became one of the founding colleges of the University of Wales in 1893, and in 1997 received (but held in abeyance) its own degree-awarding powers.
If you are an overseas applicant and your first language is not English, then you must have a proven level of English to study on our courses.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship holders will receive a fee reduction of 20% from the International Foundation Programme tuition fees.
- Number of Scholarships: There are five scholarships available for 2018 entry
- Students must be confirmed as an Overseas Student for fee-paying purposes (this information is contained in your offer letter).
- Students must fully complete the application form with the supporting statements as directed. Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- Cardiff University must have received your application for an academic course by 26 April 2018. Students must have received, and firmly accepted, a conditional or unconditional offer by the deadline 25 May 2018.
- Students must have accepted an offer of a place on the IFP before applying for these scholarships.
- If you are an overseas applicant and your first language is not English, then you must have a proven level of English to study on our courses.
How to Apply
- You’ll need to accept yours through their online application system.
- You’ll need to fill in the application form – this includes writing a personal statement. You’ll also need:
- Transcripts of school results so far, including subjects studied and grades achieved
- One academic reference
- Evidence of English language test results or note when you will sit the exam or receive the result
- A copy of the photograph page of your passport which must include your passport number and full name.
Deadline: Applications close by April 26, 2018
Click here for more details and to apply