The University of Strathclyde Glasgow in UK invites applications from international students for The Strathclyde Business School Masters Scholarships in UK for full-time MSc programmes. Up to 30 scholarships worth £7000 are available.
The Strathclyde Business School (SBS) is one of four faculties forming the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow, Scotland. Founded in 1948, the school is located on Cathedral Street within the John Anderson campus of the University; it offers courses for business education and management development.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Scholarships are awarded to learn Entrepreneurship, Hospitality and tourism, Economics, Business, Accounting and Finance, Management Science, Strategy and organization, Management, Human resource management, Marketing.
Worth of Award
- Scholarships worth £7000.
- Up to 30 scholarships are available.
- International students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- The Scholarships will be awarded on merit, rather than financial need, to candidates who demonstrate in their Masters programme application excellent academic performance (current and/or previously gained); any relevant extra-curricular or professional experience and career development and who will contribute to the overall academic, cultural and experiential profile of the programme cohort.
Scholarship awardees will also be expected to engage with a variety of activities during their course of study, including:
- Monitoring and contributing to future applicant forums and responding with information regarding the relevant course
- Taking an active role in either the social committee or class rep committee
- Volunteering as an admissions contact for prospective students
- Assisting the school in the development and management of events
- Retaining alumni communication post-MSc completion
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply
- Candidates for all the Full-Time MSc programmes will be automatically considered for these scholarships so no separate scholarship application is necessary.
Deadline: There are two tranches of awards with deadlines of 28 February 2018 and 1 May 2018 and successful applicants will be notified shortly after these deadlines.