The London Business School in the United Kingdom (UK) is inviting applications from African applicants for Gallifrey Scholarship for Social Enterprise to pursue the master degree. The scholarship is exclusively open for African students in the field of Business.The aim of the scholarship is to support excellent students from Africa. The scholarship will cover £20,000.
London Business School is one of the world’s elite business schools. London Business School shapes business practice and transforms careers across the globe.
All candidates who receive an offer for the January 2018 intake of the Executive MBA will be automatically considered for this award.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship will cover £20,000.
- International students from Africa
- All successful MBA, EMBA and Sloan Masters applicants who have a background in social enterprise. Applications from women and/or candidates residing in Africa encouraged. Recipients of the award are expected to contribute to the School’s future recruitment of other students from a similar background.
- Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
How to Apply
- A completed online application form (which can be saved and completed over time), with application essays, a one-page CV/resume and names and details of two referees.
- All candidates who receive an offer for the January 2018 intake of the Executive MBA will be automatically considered for this award.
Deadline: Applications are open, Deadline to be announced