ESADE Business School in Spain invites applications from international students for the new Talent Scholarships, 2018 intake. All candidates are eligible to apply for financial aid to assist with their educational expenses.
There are different scholarships available based on geographical area, gender, and academic background.
ESADE is Europe’s top 6 business school (Financial Times, 2016). ESADE is the only Spanish business school that offers the chance to earn an extra degree in addition to an MSc: The Master in International Management, accredited by CEMS, a prestigious alliance of academic and corporate institutions.
Scholarships are awarded to pursue MSc Programmes in Management:
- Business Analytics
- Global Strategic Management
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Management
- Marketing Management
- ESADE CEMS MIM
- Double Degree
- Master of Research – PhD
Worth of Award
All candidates are eligible to apply for financial aid worth $10,000 – $40,000 to assist with their educational expenses.
- Candidates from across the globe are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Its eligibility is always based on talent and merit, which involves excellent academic performance as well as the impact during the admission process. It will also be taken into account the diversity of the candidate profile (nationality, the field of study, international exposure and career).
- Applicants must have their previous degree.
- Language: English, with the possibility of studying a number of electives courses in Spanish.
- Language learning: Students with little or no prior knowledge of Spanish can take language lessons throughout the MSc. For those with a conversational level, there will be optional language classes available in Spanish, German and French.
- Special consideration will be given to candidates with GMAT scores above the average and outstanding performance during their Admissions Process.
How to Apply
- Complete your Online MSc Admissions Application
- Select the Scholarship you would like to apply and complete your Scholarship Application Form
- Send the ESADE Scholarship Application Form and all required documents in PDF format to the ESADE Financial Aid Office via e-mail.
The ESADE MSc in Management Science Scholarships is awarded at the discretion of the Scholarship Committee. Due to confidentiality and integrity standards, we regret to inform you that no feedback may be given on any Scholarship Application.
Deadline: Applications close by May 31, 2018.