The UBC Sauder School of Business in Canada is offering a number of financial aid, support and assistance options available to both domestic and international UBC MBA students for 2019/2020 academic session.
The UBC Sauder School of Business is a faculty at the University of British Columbia. The faculty is located in Vancouver on UBC’s Point Grey campus and has a secondary teaching facility at UBC Robson Square downtown.
Applicants must be able to speak, comprehend, and write fluently in English. An English proficiency exam is required for all candidates whose degrees are from a university outside Canada or the U.S.A. in which English was not the official language of instruction.
Worth of Award
- Scholarships range from $3,000 – $40,000.
- Each year, the UBC Sauder School of Business awards entrance scholarships to 25-40% of the class, taking a merit-based holistic view of what each talented candidate brings into the program.
- Domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Three-or Four-year Bachelor’s degree with a B+ average, or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Three-year degrees are accepted, UK, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe. If your country or region is not listed here, email us for clarification.
- Applicants who have previously completed an MBA program will not be able to apply to the UBC MBA.
- Applicants should have B+ or 76% or 3.3GPA.
- Applicants must be able to speak, comprehend, and write fluently in English. An English proficiency exam is required for all candidates whose degrees are from a university outside Canada or the U.S.A. in which English was not the official language of instruction.
- Please gather relevant documents and submit an application for admission
- Applicants are automatically considered for every applicable scholarship upon submission, and are assessed on a number of factors, including (but not limited to) work experience, academic achievement, business drive, application essays.
- They strong advise you to apply early in order to be considered for an entrance scholarship
- 1st Round: November 6, 2018
- 2nd Round: January 8, 2019
- 3rd Round: March 12, 2019
- 4th Round: May 7, 2019