The King’s Business School invites international students to apply for Doctoral Research Studentships in UK, full-time PhD studentships in UK to start in the 2018-2019 academic year. The studentship is for three years and will cover tuition fees and an annual stipend of £16, 553.
The students will be assessed on Evidence of the candidate’s individual research potential as well as the quality and fit of the proposed research.
- The studentship is for three years and will cover tuition fees and an annual stipend of £16,553. In order to prepare students for academic careers, individuals receiving a studentship will be expected to undertake some teaching and/or mark activities in the School.
- Any teaching undertaken will attract payment in addition to the stipend.
- Home, EU, and International students are eligible to apply for this studentship.
- Applicants must have met all the entry requirements
- All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to Apply
- Applicants are strongly advised to contact a member of academic staff to discuss the research proposal prior to making an application.
- There are two steps to apply for a studentship and both must be completed before the deadline to be included in the competition:
1. A short ‘studentship application form’ must be completed and submitted to Flores Anderson-Bryan, Research Officer, via [email protected]
2. An application for entry to the programme must be submitted online, see Research Courses. To be eligible for a studentship, applicants must specify a PhD in Management & Business with a start date of September 2018 or January 2019. In the ‘Funding’ section of the Online Application Form, applicants should indicate that they are applying for a King’s Business School Doctoral Research Studentship. Applicants should use the ‘Research Proposal’ section of the application form (approx. 500 words) to set out their doctoral thesis and project in summary. They should use the ‘Personal Statement’ section (approx. 500 words) of the application form to set out their academic background and interests and their reasons for wanting to pursue postgraduate research study in the School.
Deadline: Applications close January 25, 2018