IÉSEG School of Management, France invites international students with an undergraduate degree preferably in Business, Marketing, Engineering, IT (or similar from a recognized university) to apply for the Digital Marketing & CRM scholarships for 2018.
The Master of Science in Digital Marketing & CRM program caters to students who already hold a bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, IT (or similar from a recognized university) and wish to strengthen their knowledge of Digital Marketing & CRM.
No prior knowledge of French is needed; however French language classes are mandatory for non-French speakers as part of the program. A GMAT score is optional, not mandatory.
Worth of Award
- IÉSEG offers large numbers of scholarships in the form of tuition waiver up to 50% for students who meet the various criteria for each case.
- All international students
- Applicants must hold an undergraduate degree preferably in business related areas or engineering from a recognized university with strong academic performance
- Applicants with 6.0 IELTS may also be eligible for admission after successful interview with our overseas offices
How to Apply
- No separate application is needed. Decisions will be made during admission commission and released along with admission decision.
- The application process is entirely online.
- Create your account online and fill in the required sections with your contact details, your academic and professional background, your achievements, as well as your motivation for pursuing the program.
- You may save your work until you are ready to validate and print the form.
Deadline: Application for September 2018 closes May 30th, 2018.
Click here for more details and to apply