The Asian Institute of Technology invites applications for BRIDGEX Postgraduate Scholarship for Structural Engineering Program for students in 2019.
BRIDGEX Co., Ltd. was established in 1997 as a specialist contractor prestressing, specialized in the work of prestressing works and casting of post and pre-tensioned precast beams.
In line with the development of the company, it has been upgraded to build the bridge and includes a variety of aspects, from the foundation up to the bridge deck. With a combination of solid engineering background and expertise, the company is now able to provide services “design and build’ i.e from up to design their construction of any bridge structure. The main scope of the company covers the following aspects: –
Civil engineering and bridge structures
- The work of prestressing
- Casting and launching of the Segmental Box Girder (SBG)
- Special work and bridge repair
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is an international institution of higher education in Khlong Luang, Thailand. The Asian Institute of Technology promotes technological change and sustainable development in the Asian-Pacific region through higher education, research, and outreach.
Worth of Award
The Scholarship will cover the tuition, registration fees, and other expenses.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicant must fulfil the AIT Entry Requirement
- Nationalities: Any but most preferred Malaysian nationals.
- Male or female, no age restrictions but with a good first degree, etc.
- At least 2 years of work experience in the engineering related field.
- Graduate of Bachelor in Engineering fields with a minimum CGPA 3.00
- Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply
The mode of applying is online. Click on the link below
Deadline: Applications for 2019 intake closes March 31, 2019.