The Asian Institute of Technology invites applications for BRIDGEX Postgraduate Scholarship for Structural Engineering Program for students of any nationality but most preferred Malaysian nationals to pursue the postgraduate degree for the 2018/2019 academic session.
BRIDGEX Co., Ltd. was established in 1997 as a specialist contractor prestressing, specialized in the work of prestressing works and casting of post and pre-tensioned precast beams.
The aim of Scholarship is to provide financial help to the students by covers the tuition, registration fees and other expenses in the study Area: Structural Engineering School of Engineering and Technology(SET)
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is an international institution of higher education in Khlong Luang, Thailand.The Asian Institute of Technology promotes technological change and sustainable development in the Asian-Pacific region through higher education, research, and outreach.
Worth of Award
The Scholarship will cover the tuition, registration fees, and other expenses.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicant must fulfil the AIT Entry Requirement
- Nationalities: Any but most preferred Malaysian nationals.
- Male or female, age no restrictions but with a good first degree, etc.
- At least 2 years of work experience in the engineering related field.
- Graduate of Bachelor in Engineering fields with a minimum CGPA 3.00
- Applicants of any nationality can apply for the scholarship but most preferred Malaysian nationals.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be a graduate of bachelor in engineering fields with a minimum CGPA 3.00.
- Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply
- The mode of applying is online.
Deadline: To be announced